Last Modified: [20 April, 2018]
This Privacy Statement explains how Imovitech World S.L collects, uses, shares and processes your Information.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you directly or Indirectly. This data includes anonymous information linked to information that can identify you directly or indirectly. Personal data does not include those that have been specified as aggregated data, with which we are not allowed to identify you, either in combination with another information or in any other way. Below is the description we can collect, and how we can make use of them:
Personal Data We May Collect
Depending on the products and services you use, we may collect different personal data from you or about you.
• Data you provide: We collect personal data that you provide when using our services, or by interacting with us, such as when you create an account, in the Customer Access section, participating in an online survey.
• Data about the use of our services and products: When you visit our websites, we may collect data about the type of device you connected to, the ID of the device, device IP, your operating system, the type of browser you use, data usage, diagnosis of information and location of computers, phones or other devices with which access to our products or services to which they have access. Where available, our services may use your GPS, IP address and other types of technologies to determine the approximate situation of your device and thus be able to improve our products and services.
How to Use Your Personal Data
In general, we use personal data to offer, improve and develop our products and services, to communicate with you, to provide you with personalized advertising and services, and to protect ourselves and our customers Imovitech World S.L. determines how to process your personal data by acting as a controller the following objectives:
• Provide, improve and develop our products and services: we use data to help us provide, improve and develop our products, services and Advertising. This includes the use of personal data for purposes such as data analysis, investigation and audits. Such processing is based on our legitimate interest in offering you products and services and for business continuity. If you participate in a contest or other promotion, we may use the personal data you provide to us to administer those programs. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain more information on how we use personal data, so we recommend that you read those rules
carefully before participating.
• Communicate with you: Subject to your prior express consent, we may use data personal communications related to products and services Imovitech World S.L., communicate with you about your account or transactions and inform you about our policies and terms. If you no longer wish to receive communications by mail for marketing purposes, contact us to cancel your subscription. Also we may use your data to process and respond to your requests when you contact us. Subject to your prior express consent, we may share your personal information with third parties partners who may send you marketing communications regarding your products and Services.
• Offer you personalized advertising and services: subject to your prior consent and we may use your personal data to personalize your experience with our pros and services, on websites and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns. For any of the uses of your data, described above, your prior consent is required express, please note that you may
withdraw this consent by contacting Imovitech World S.L.
• Promoting security: We use personal data to help verify accounts and activity of users, as well as to promote security, monitoring fraud and investigating suspicious, potentially illegal activity or violations of our terms or policies. Such processing is based on our legitimate interest in helping to ensure safety of our products and services.
Cookies and Other Similar Technologies
You can delete or reject cookies using your browser or device settings, but in some cases may affect your ability to use our products and services.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We make certain personal data available to strategic partners working with our products and services and help us market them with our customers. We alone we will share personal data with these companies to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; will not be shared with third parties for their own marketing purposes without their prior express consent.
We share personal data with companies that provide services on our behalf, such as websites, email, marketing, offers and other promotions, audits, order fulfillment analysis of data, provision of customer service and conducting customer research and satisfaction surveys.
These companies are required to protect your data and may be located anywhere we operate.
Affiliates and Corporate Transactions
We may share personal data with all Imovitech World S.L. affiliated companies. In the merger, reorganization, acquisition, association, assignment, spin-down, transfer or sale or sale disposition of all or part of our business, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar procedures, we may transfer all or part of the personal data to the third party corresponding.
Legal and Security Compliance
It may be necessary—by law, by legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public authorities and within or outside your country of residence—that we disclose your personal data. Also we may disclose personal data if we determine that, for the purposes of national security, the application of the law or other matters of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose personal data if we determine in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights and seek available solutions, enforce our terms and conditions, investigate fraud or protect our operations or users. Legal Base for the Processing of Personal Data of Residents in EEA If you reside within the European Economic Area (EEA), the processing of your personal data is legitimize as follows: Whenever we request your consent to the processing of your personal data, such processing will be justified in accordance with Article 6 paragraph (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”). If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us or to take any precontractual measure upon request, such processing shall be based on Article 6 DPR paragraph (b). Where processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, we will process your data based on Article 6 of the GDPR paragraph (c), and where the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such processing will be carried out Article 6 of the GDPR paragraph (f).
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete and Updated. You have the right to access, correct or delete the personal data we collect. Also you have the right to restrict or object, at any time, to the subsequent processing of your data Personal. You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and standard format.
You can file a complaint with the competent data protection authority regarding the processing of your personal data.
To protect the privacy and security of your personal data, we may ask you for data to confirm your identity and right to access such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we hold. There are instances where applicable laws or requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the data personal ones we maintain.
You can contact us to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request within a time frame reasonable and, in any case, in less than 30 days.
Contact Imovitech World S.L. to close your account in connection with the following uses of your personal data:
• Provide, improve and develop our products and services.
• Communicate with you.
• Share your personal data with external partners for marketing communications,
• Offer specific ads and services.
• Promote safety and protection.
Contact Imovitech World S.L. to close your account in connection with the use of your personal data for the provision of the products and services you requested.
If you close your account, we are under no obligation to retain your data, and we may delete any or all of your data without liability. However, we may retain data relating to you, if we believe that may be necessary, to prevent fraud or future abuse, if required by law or for legitimate purposes, such as non-personal data analysis, account recovery, auditing of our
records and doing fulfill our rights and obligations under our agreements.
Third Party Websites and Services Our websites, products and services may contain links or the ability to access websites, thirdparty products and services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by we are not responsible for the information or content contained in their products and Services.
This Privacy Statement applies only to data collected by us through our products and services.
We recommend that you read the privacy policies of any third party before proceeding to use their websites, products or services.
Security, Integrity and Data Retention
We use reasonable physical, administrative and technical security measures, designed to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your data, and to properly use data that we collect. For example, access to your personal data is restricted to our employees, contractors and agents who need access to such data to perform their assigned work tasks.
It is important that you take precautions to protect against unauthorized access to your products Imovitech World S.L., account credentials and computer or other devices. If you believe that the safety of your account or your personal data has been compromised, contact us immediately. Keep in mind says that, despite our best efforts, no security system is impenetrable. In the in the event of a security breach, we will notify you and the appropriate authorities if we do so requires the law.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, unless required or permitted by law for a longer retention period.
Our products and services are intended for adults. Accordingly, we do not collect, use or we disclose data from children under the age of 16 with knowledge of the cause. If we find that we have collected the personal data of a child under the age of 16 or the equivalent minimum age jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete the data as soon as possible. Contact us immediately if you are aware that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with data Personal.
Transfers, Storage and Global Data Processing When we share your personal data with our partners, companies affiliated with Imovitech World S.L and service providers, your personal data may be transferred and/or accessible from countries outside the European Economic Area. In such circumstances, we will establish contractual clauses model as adopted by the European Commission, or we will rely on alternative legal bases such as the Privacy Shield, where applicable, or binding corporate rules, where our partners or service providers have adopted these internal policies, approved by European authorities data protection.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may periodically change this Privacy Statement to keep pace with new technologies, industry practices and regulatory requirements, among other reasons. Hope that most of these changes are minor. Any non-material changes will take effect immediately after the publication of an updated Privacy Statement. However, there may be cases changes to the Privacy Statement may be more significant. In such cases, first we will provide a more detailed notice.
Continued use of our products and services after the effective date of the Statement of
Privacy, means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement. If you disagree with the Revised Privacy Statement, refrain from using our products or services and contact us to close any account you have created.
If you have any questions regarding this Statement of Privacy or its implementation, you can contact us:
In connection with the use of your personal data for the following purposes:
• To provide, improve and develop our products and services.
• To communicate with you.
• To share your personal information with third parties for marketing communications.
• To offer advertising and specific services.
• To promote safety.
In connection with the use of your personal data for the provision of the products and services you requested:
Last Modified: June, 2020
Definition of “Cookies”
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information in web browsers.
Cookies are widely used to store and receive identifiers and other information computers, phones and other devices. We also use other technologies, including data we store in your web browser or device, the identifiers associated with your device and other software, for similar purposes. In this Cookie Statement, we refer to all of these technologies “cookies.”
Types of cookies
• Essential Cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary for our customers access to our websites and services, and to enable essential features, such as provide shopping baskets or graphics functionality. If you disable these cookies, you do not we will be able to fulfill your request.
• Analytical Cookies: These types of cookies collect information about how our customers use our website and our services, and allows us to store the choices that customers make to the browse our website. The information these cookies collect allows us to optimize our facilitate their use, and does not personally identify it. If you disable or exclude these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites and services, and you may be able to reduce the support or information we may provide you.
• Technical and Personalization Cookies: These cookies collect information that we use in aggregated form to help us understand how our websites and services are used and how effective our marketing campaigns are, and they help us personalize our sites Web. If you disable or exclude these cookies, you may not be able to use certain our websites and services, and may reduce the support or information we may Provide.
• Advertising Cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing or browsing history are used to make advertising messages the most relevant to you.
Perform functions such as preventing the same ad from continually reappearing, ensuring ads are displayed correctly and, in some cases, select ads based on in their interests. We may share this information with third parties to help create and deliver personalized advertising for you and your interests. If you disable or exclude these cookies, it is you may not be able to use certain features of our websites and services, and may reduce the support or information we can provide you with.
• Social Cookies: These cookies are used to allow users to share pages and content on our websites and services through third-party social networks and other websites.
These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
Third Party Cookies
Control and Blocking Cookies
Your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether cookies browser are configured and remove them. To learn more about these controls and to exercise your cookie preferences, visit the help section of your browser or device. If you choose to reject cookies, as noted above, may not be able to use certain features of our sites web and services.
Some browsers include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” signals. We do not process or we respond to “Do Not Track” signals. Instead, we meet the standards described in our Privacy
Statement and this Cookie Statement.